Making The Parsonage a Community Space
The Didsbury Parsonage Trust was set up by the members of the Didsbury Civic Society to conserve and restore the Old Parsonage building and make use of its space for the community.
- To provide a much needed Community Hub for the people of Didsbury in a locally significant and magnificent setting.
- To open up a valuable and much loved Grade II listed building which can be used by everyone.
- To preserve this historic building for future generations.
- Please click here to see our updated Aims & Objectives
Why you should support it
- This will be your community hub accessible for all Didsbury people for many years to come.
- By using The Parsonage as a community building the public-spirited tradition of Fletcher Moss will be maintained.
Present and Future Use
- The Parsonage is available to all age groups from 1 to 101 and all sections of the community. (There are some restrictions for parties - please see the Weddings and Occasions page)
- The Parsonage will be available to all age groups
- Exhibitions of local artists on a regular basis
- Classes and group meetings
- Workshops, seminars and business meetings
- A focal point of the community in Didsbury
- A local archives collection